NSK 6911v Bearing
cylindrical roller bearings
The cylindrical rollers are in linear contact with the raceways. They have a high radial load capacity and are suitable for high speeds.
There are different types designated as NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF (for single-row bearings), NNU, and NN (for double-row bearings depending on the design or absence of side ribs).
The outer and inner rings of all types are separable.
Some cylindrical roller bearings have no ribs on either the inner or outer ring, so the rings can move axially relative to each other. These can be used as free-end bearings. Cylindrical roller bearings, in which either the inner or outer rings has two ribs and the other ring has one, are capable of taking some axial load in one direction Double-row cylindrical roller bearings have high radial rigidity and are used primarily for precision machine tools.
Pressed steel or machined brass cages are generally used, but sometimes molded polyamide cages are also used.
- 480 mm x 700 mm x 100 mm NSK NU1096 cylindrical roller bearings
- 3.8750 in
- 26000 N
- 200 mm x 310 mm x 82 mm NKE NCF3040-V cylindrical roller bearings
- 76.994 mm
- 25.4 mm
- 80 mm x 140 mm x 26 mm NACHI NF 216 cylindrical roller bearings
- 75.000 mm
- 2600 rpm
- 45 mm x 75 mm x 40 mm IKO NAS 5009ZZNR cylindrical roller bearings
- 298.45 mm
- 60.325 mm
- 30 mm x 72 mm x 19 mm KOYO NUP306 cylindrical roller bearings
- 61.9100 mm
- 70 mm x 150 mm x 35 mm NTN NJ314 cylindrical roller bearings
- 9.00 mm
- One Shield
- 90 mm x 190 mm x 64 mm KOYO NJ2318R cylindrical roller bearings
- 104000 N
- 2600 rpm