NSK 6911v Bearing
thrust ball bearings
Thrust ball bearings are classified into those with flat seats or aligning seats depending on the shape of the outer ring seat (housing washer). They can sustain axial loads but no radial loads. For Single-Direction Thrust Ball Bearings, pressed steel cages and machined brass cages are usually used The cages in Double- Direction Thrust Ball Bearings are the same as those in Single-Direction Thrust Ball Bearings of the same diameter series.
Features:Available in two designs: single direction and double direction.To accommodate initial misalignments in an assembly both designs are available with spherical aligning seats or aligning seat washers.High quality steel-ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by up to 80%.Advanced Grease Technology — NSK lubricants that can extend grease life and performance.
High Grade Balls — Quiet and smooth operation even at high speed.Optional seating rings take initial misalignment.
- ZEN S51101 thrust ball bearings
- INA D13 thrust ball bearings
- Pillow Block Bearing
- ISB NB1.25.0955.200-1PPN thrust ball bearings
- 1 Piece Solid
- 40 mm x 90 mm x 23 mm SKF NUP 308 ECM thrust ball bearings
- SKF FBSA 210/QFC thrust ball bearings
- FAG 51308 thrust ball bearings
- Ball Bearing
- 1 Rib Outer Ring
- 25 mm x 52 mm x 7 mm ISB 52206 thrust ball bearings
- 2.717 Inch | 69.012
- SIGMA ESI 20 0744 thrust ball bearings
- 50 mm x 110 mm x 27 mm SKF NUP 310 ECJ thrust ball bearings
- 2.0310 in
- 1.9375 in
- INA XW2-5/8 thrust ball bearings
- 44.83 LB