NSK 6911v Bearing
deep groove ball bearings
Deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearing type and are particularly versatile. They have low friction and are optimized for low noise and low vibration which enables high rotational speeds. They accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions, are easy to mount, and require less maintenance than other bearing types.
Deep groove, or single row radial, ball bearings are the most widely used bearings. They utilize an uninterrupted raceway that makes them optimal for radial loads .This design permits precision tolerance, even at high-speed operation.
NTN ball bearings use standard cages of pressed steel, as well as machined, brass cages for high-speed applications. NTN also offers bearings with locating snap rings.
- 130 mm x 230 mm x 40 mm ISO 6226 ZZ deep groove ball bearings
- Cam Follower
- 45 mm x 100 mm x 30 mm CYSD 87609 deep groove ball bearings
- FAG BEARING
- 25 mm x 52 mm x 15 mm NACHI 6205ZZE deep groove ball bearings
- FAG BEARING
- 5 mm x 16 mm x 5 mm ISO FL625 ZZ deep groove ball bearings
- 5/8 Inch
- 4 Bolt Square Flange
- Toyana 61807 deep groove ball bearings
- 20 mm x 52 mm x 22,22 mm Timken W304PP deep groove ball bearings
- Pillow Block Bearing
- 240 mm x 320 mm x 38 mm CYSD 6948-RS deep groove ball bearings
- Mounted Units &
- QM INDUSTRIES
- 82,55 mm x 120,65 mm x 19,05 mm RHP XLJ3.1/4 deep groove ball bearings
- Flange Block Bearing