NSK 6911v Bearing
tapered roller bearings
The inner and outer ring raceways are segments of cones and the rollers are tapered so that the conical surfaces of the raceways, and the roller axes, if projected, would all meet at a common point on the main axis of the bearing. This geometry makes the motion of the cones remain coaxial, with no sliding motion between the raceways and the OD of the rollers.
This conical geometry creates a linear contact patch which permits greater loads to be carried than with spherical (ball) bearings, which have point contact. The geometry means that the tangential speeds of the surfaces of each of the rollers are the same as their raceways along the whole length of the contact patch and no differential scrubbing occurs.
The rollers are stabilized and restrained by a flange on the inner ring, against which their large end slides, which stops the rollers from popping out due to the "pumpkin seed effect" of their conical shape.The larger the half angles of these cones the larger the axial force that the bearing can sustain.
- 40 mm x 85 mm x 21,692 mm FBJ 350A/354A tapered roller bearings
- 2.875 Inch | 73.025
- ABB MOTORS AND MECHA
- Fersa 32015XF tapered roller bearings
- 7 °
- 500 N/mm²
- NACHI 14125A/14274 tapered roller bearings
- LINK BELT
- NTN CRI-2219 tapered roller bearings
- 44,45 mm x 82,931 mm x 25,4 mm ISB 25580/25523 tapered roller bearings
- Not Applicable
- 69,85 mm x 112,712 mm x 25,4 mm Timken 29675/29620 tapered roller bearings
- Roller Bearings
- KOYO 3477/3420 tapered roller bearings
- ISOSTATIC INDUSTRIES
- 40 mm x 74 mm x 36 mm NSK ZA-40BWD16CA103** tapered roller bearings
- ASAHI BEARINGS