NSK 6911v Bearing
angular contact ball bearings
Angular contact ball bearings have inner and outer ring raceways that are displaced relative to each other in the direction of the bearing axis. This means that these bearings are designed to accommodate combined loads, i.e. simultaneously acting radial and axial loads.
The axial load carrying capacity of angular contact ball bearings increases as the contact angle increases. The contact angle is defined as the angle between the line joining the points of contact of the ball and the raceways in the radial plane, along which the combined load is transmitted from one raceway to another, and a line perpendicular to the bearing axis
Angular contact ball bearings are designed for combination radial and axial loading. Single-row bearings have high thrust capacity in one direction. Some single-row bearings are specifically designed for duplex mounting in sets for maximum performance. Double-row Conrad bearings can accommodate thrust in both directions.
- Toyana 7221 B-UO angular contact ball bearings
- Pillow Block Bearing
- 180 mm x 250 mm x 33 mm SKF 71936 ACD/P4A angular contact ball bearings
- PEER BEARING CO.
- 20 mm x 37 mm x 9 mm SKF S71904 ACE/P4A angular contact ball bearings
- 3.543 Inch | 90 Mill
- 25 mm x 62 mm x 17 mm ISB QJ 305 N2 M angular contact ball bearings
- 9700 lbf
- Set Screw Collar
- 15 mm x 32 mm x 9 mm KOYO 7002B angular contact ball bearings
- 15 mm x 42 mm x 13 mm FBJ 7302B angular contact ball bearings
- Ball Bearing
- Toyana 7009 C-UO angular contact ball bearings