NSK 6911v Bearing
cylindrical roller bearings
The cylindrical rollers are in linear contact with the raceways. They have a high radial load capacity and are suitable for high speeds.
There are different types designated as NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF (for single-row bearings), NNU, and NN (for double-row bearings depending on the design or absence of side ribs).
The outer and inner rings of all types are separable.
Some cylindrical roller bearings have no ribs on either the inner or outer ring, so the rings can move axially relative to each other. These can be used as free-end bearings. Cylindrical roller bearings, in which either the inner or outer rings has two ribs and the other ring has one, are capable of taking some axial load in one direction Double-row cylindrical roller bearings have high radial rigidity and are used primarily for precision machine tools.
Pressed steel or machined brass cages are generally used, but sometimes molded polyamide cages are also used.
- 170 mm x 310 mm x 52 mm FAG N234-E-M1 cylindrical roller bearings
- 1700 rpm
- 130.000 mm
- 20 mm x 52 mm x 15 mm FAG NUP304-E-TVP2 cylindrical roller bearings
- 200.0000 mm
- 153000 N
- 70 mm x 110 mm x 20 mm NTN NU1014 cylindrical roller bearings
- 19 kN
- 14000 r/min
- 100 mm x 180 mm x 34 mm NKE NJ220-E-M6+HJ220-E cylindrical roller bearings
- 23600 N
- 130.0000 mm
- Toyana NJ3184 cylindrical roller bearings
- LOR 191
- LOR 112
- 850 mm x 1360 mm x 500 mm ISB NNU 41/850 M/W33 cylindrical roller bearings
- 3800 rpm
- 110.0000 mm